Rising Bull Bodyboard
Rising Bull Bodyboard
Empire Rising Bull Bodyboard
Empire brings you the Rising Bull bodyboard. It is a fantastic beginner/intermediate board for riders who are looking for a board to get them to the next level. Made with PE core and 1x Stringer, it will give you some flex for when maximum control of the board is needed. It also features a great universal template which will allow you to ride it in both the prone and DK positions.
- POLYETHYLENE (PE) CORE- The industry standard since day one, extruded 2.5lb PE (Polyethylene) offers a medium density core with a softer flex suitable for cooler waters and optimal cushioning properties for riders learning to land their first aerial maneuvers.
- Wavecushion PE Deck- Non-crosslink Polyethylene outer skins. The premier skin for high performance bodyboarding.
- 1X EXT STRINGER- High-strength, epoxy fiber tubes for increased stiffness and board life.
- GRADUATED CHANNELS- Graduated Channels increase the surface area of the boards slick bottom and channels that laminar flow along the rail/ hull for positive edge control.
- CRESCENT TAIL- Classic 45 degree angle on a 385 degree radius cut. Lose and responsive, Crescent Tails are the preferred tail shape of the Pro Team's. CNC cut for maximum precision.
- HDPE WAVESLICK - High-Density Polyethylene Slick bottom.
- Double Rails
Manufactured in Indonesia at Broady Indonesia, home of the best shapers in the world and the leader of Bodyboard Quality and Technology.
Buzz-Tech process hot air lamination system thermo-fuses the outer skins to the core with calibrated pre and post-set rocker tension for optimum board recoil and projection. CAD designed templates precision cut with CNC shaping machines for superior accuracy and consistency. Skilled craftsmen sand, trim, rail and roll each and every board for a high quality finish. Graduated Channels increase the surface area of the boards slick bottom and channels that laminar flow along the rail/ hull for positive edge control. Die-cut foam bulbs are positioned at each corner of the nose to enhance finger grip. They now feature a new, curved contour for an even better handle.
*Like sunburnt skin, foam boards blister and bubble when left exposed and unprotected in the sun. Keep your board covered in a cool shady place when not being ridden and avoid a "baking" car on any hot, sunny day.
*Rinse your board off with cool, fresh water after every use to avoid salt water corrosion.
*Don't skim or sand slide on your board unless it's a skim board.
*(If applies) Plug your board in the recommended location. We mark with a sticker where our stringers are while in the packaging so be sure to plug it about an inch from that. We are happy to pre-plug your new board, just ask us to!
Ohana means family
Thank you for shopping Empire, it means the world to us. We are a big Ohana and would love to connect with our riders. Thanks to Instagram and local beaches it's easy. Please reach out to us via instagram @empireboards or if you see anyone riding an Empire board be sure to say whats up!
Free ShippingShipping Policy
On ALL orders $250+ within the USA. Yep, that includes Hawaii, Puerto Rico and even Alaska if you dare. Sorry, no rush shipping is free. This is all standard shipping but its pretty quick these days. Check our shipping page for your location wait time.
Hassle-Free ExchangesRefund Policy
30 Day Refund Policy- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.