Duo PE+ Bodyboard
Duo PE+ Bodyboard
The Empire Duo PE + deck contours is a great beginner/intermediate board for riders who need a durable board to take your riding to new heights. Made with a PE core and 1x EFT Stringer, it will give you some flex for when maximum control of the board is needed. The template is prone specific with enough volume in the nose to support the shoulders and a smooth curve through the wide-point, transitioning to the tail for down the line speed. The deck contours improve backhand grip and the single EXT™ Stringer delivers a spring-loaded spine for more pop. This board is a premium quality PE bodyboard that's ready for action right out of the packaging.
- POLYETHYLENE (PE) CORE- The industry standard since day one, extruded 2.5lb PE (Polyethylene) offers a medium density core with a softer flex suitable for cooler waters and optimal cushioning properties for riders learning to land their first aerial maneuvers.
- 1X EXT STRINGER- High-strength, epoxy fiber tubes for increased stiffness and board life.
- GRADUATED CHANNELS- Graduated Channels increase the surface area of the boards slick bottom and channels that laminar flow along the rail/ hull for positive edge control.
- CRESCENT TAIL- Classic 45 degree angle on a 385 degree radius cut. Lose and responsive, Crescent Tails are the preferred tail shape of the Pro Team's. CNC cut for maximum precision.
- HDPE WAVESLICK - High-Density Polyethylene Slick bottom.
- DECK CONTOURS- Designed to lock the body into position and improve hand grip.
- BULL GRIPS- Die-cut foam bulbs are positioned at each corner of the nose to enhance finger grip. They now feature a new, curved contour for an even better handle.
More Tech Specs:
WAVECUSHION 8lb PE - 8pcf non-crosslink Polyethylene outer skins. The premier skin for high performance bodyboarding.
Buzz-Tech process hot air lamination system thermo-fuses the outer skins to the core with calibrated pre and post-set rocker tension for optimum board recoil and projection.
CAD designed templates precision cut with CNC shaping machines for superior accuracy and consistency. Skilled craftsmen sand, trim, rail and roll each and every board for a high quality finish.
Manufactured in Indonesia at Broady Indonesia, home of the best shapers in the world and the leader of Bodyboard Quality and Technology.And be sure to follow Empire Instagram- @empireboards
*Like sunburnt skin, foam boards blister and bubble when left exposed and unprotected in the sun. Keep your board covered in a cool shady place when not being ridden and avoid a "baking" car on any hot, sunny day.
*Rinse your board off with cool, fresh water after every use to avoid salt water corrosion.
*Don't skim or sand slide on your board unless it's a skim board.
*(If applies) Plug your board in the recommended location. We mark with a sticker where our stringers are while in the packaging so be sure to plug it about an inch from that. We are happy to pre-plug your new board, just ask us to!
Free ShippingShipping Policy
On ALL orders $100+ within the USA. Yep, that includes Hawaii, Puerto Rico and even Alaska. Sorry, no rush shipping is free. This is all standard shipping but its pretty quick these days. Check our shipping page for your location wait time.
Hassle-Free ExchangesRefund Policy
30 Day Refund Policy- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.