ALLY | 662 EDGE SWIM FIN
ALLY | 662 EDGE SWIM FIN
Ally and 662 have partnered together to bring you the Edge Swim Fin. Leaving you with the same comfortable foot pocket as the Ally Swim fins and the best placement a fin could have for the foot pocket drainage, but giving you that edge blade.
These Special Edition Swim fins are an asymmetrical fin designed with the classic bodyboarder in mind combining both superior quality rubber compounds and a refined blade to create a high performance bodyboarding fin. The stiff inner blade acts as an extension of your big toe to provide you with maximum line control. The outer blade helps minimize drag by channeling water flow through the center of the fin. The newly enhanced "Edge" design is a shortened straight blade which allows for a faster propulsion in those critical moments and will help increase your wave count.
- Made of the finest quality natural rubber designed for bodyboarding and bodysurfing
- Its soft foot pocket with stiff blade offers increased acceleration and super fast takeoffs making it easier to catch waves.
- Traction bottom with breather hold at the bottom of the foot pocket for proper drainage which allows sand and broken shells to circulate out.
- Curved Ankle strap decreasing irritation and chance of ulcers on the ankle ball. Improves comfort.
- Fins come with a 662 Bull keychain and a nice mesh bag with drawstring straps making it easy to carry and store your fins.
- Did we mention they FLOAT in the ocean/salt water?
Extra Large 13.5-14.5
*Like sunburnt skin, foam boards blister and bubble when left exposed and unprotected in the sun. Keep your board covered in a cool shady place when not being ridden and avoid a "baking" car on any hot, sunny day.
*Rinse your board off with cool, fresh water after every use to avoid salt water corrosion.
*Don't skim or sand slide on your board unless it's a skim board.
*(If applies) Plug your board in the recommended location. We mark with a sticker where our stringers are while in the packaging so be sure to plug it about an inch from that. We are happy to pre-plug your new board, just ask us to!
Ohana means family
Thank you for shopping Empire, it means the world to us. We are a big Ohana and would love to connect with our riders. Thanks to Instagram and local beaches it's easy. Please reach out to us via instagram @empireboards or if you see anyone riding an Empire board be sure to say whats up!
Free ShippingShipping Policy
On ALL orders $250+ within the USA. Yep, that includes Hawaii, Puerto Rico and even Alaska if you dare. Sorry, no rush shipping is free. This is all standard shipping but its pretty quick these days. Check our shipping page for your location wait time.
Hassle-Free ExchangesRefund Policy
30 Day Refund Policy- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.